Pennsylvania Snowmobiling & ATVing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/20/2019 8:31 pm  #1

Tioga/ Potter Conditions

Got about 50 miles in so far this evening. About 8-12 inches of powder. No groomers through yet, hoping tomorrow. Over all pretty good riding. At least as good as it’s been in a while.

Just leaving the Burning Barrel now going to do another 20-30 miles and hit it again tomorrow.

1/20/2019 8:35 pm  #2

Re: Tioga/ Potter Conditions

Thanks for update.

1/21/2019 8:22 am  #3

Is there any kind of base developing or is the powder being blown out down to the stones ? IE: is it just blowing the center out down to dirt ?

1/21/2019 6:06 pm  #4

Good base developing where the groomers came through. Where they didn’t you have a little bit of gravel coming through but overall not bad.

1/21/2019 7:56 pm  #5

Thanks for the report

1/23/2019 4:39 pm  #6

Looks like we'll be starting over with this rain expected. Sounds alot like last year,and the year before that...

1/23/2019 5:24 pm  #7

i was hoping to go north friday for a long weekend.

1/23/2019 6:17 pm  #8

That was my plan also but it probably wouldn't be worth it. Should have gone the beginning of the week.

1/24/2019 11:03 am  #9

i know kicking myself in the a-- now

1/25/2019 4:52 pm  #10

Our saying has always been “when it snows you got to go!” Lol My buddy is heading back up tonight, I’m heading up tomorrow. Tioga state forest posted on Facebook that conditions are good and trails that had enough snow were groomed last night. Others are saying good too and better as you get to higher elevations. I would imagine joint use roads might be the crappiest. Will try to report back with a first hand report if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

Board footera