Pennsylvania Snowmobiling & ATVing

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2019 8:34 pm  #11

Re: Potter County

Yamadoo wrote:

Just came back from there Sat night. Rode all day from ansonia  on fri. and coudersport area sat.  I can tell you that conditions are in most places fantastic.  We many times during the day would say it doesn't get any better than this. And there were very few sleds there. There are thin spots like down in Wharton and in Sweden valley. They need a few inchs of snow to help them out. The trails are mostly smooth with the ice base and probably about 4 inchs of  heavy snow on top of that. Sat we came by potter co. club down to sweden valley  down to costello up portage rd  rode ridge rd. a while then went down into wharton  up nelson run to 44.  The run along 44 was even better than i have seen it sometimes. Checked the parking lot at dcnr at potatoe city about 5:30 and there were only 2 trailers. It was hard to believe such good riding and very few people. If you are looking to ride they are to get a little more snow tonight. The week looks to stay cold. Now is the  time.

What he said plus they are grooming
East of Germania is awesome once you get to the pipeline area.  Everything is groomed.

Keep it Right
Sweden Hill SnoCam

3/06/2019 6:37 am  #12

Sounds good. We'll be there tomorrow morning. Thanks for the update.

FKA Edgexc

3/07/2019 7:34 am  #13

Great conditions yesterday from Hyner to Cherry springs and everything in between.
Call off,. go out and ride!

3/12/2019 12:51 pm  #14

Good call pair of fusions!! Took your advice and enjoyed the weekend riding!! Til next year.

3/14/2019 8:28 am  #15

Look's as if it may be a long wait I hate to say.  

Board footera