Pennsylvania Snowmobile & ATV Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/27/2020 3:24 pm  #11

Re: Hope for this season

We ride 7 Mts area (Camp) trailer to RB Winter, Black Moshannon, SB Elliott & Parker Dam. We were supposed to be leaving for Old Forge today but we canceled that trip.

12/29/2020 7:51 pm  #12

I was at RB from the mile run lot on Tues the22nd, that was before the rain and it was pretty beat. There were many places where dirt was through in the middle, and it was a  lot  of mogals.At that time i would not have recommended it .

12/29/2020 8:30 pm  #13

We rode Black Moshannon today 12/29 every thing frozen down tight had to ride with the scratchers down but it was riding. Some roads really nice some rutted up from 4 wheel drives when it was soft. All in All not bad & Glad we went.
Think Snow !!

12/30/2020 9:49 am  #14

I was up near potato city I didn't go out. I saw that a few sleds were out it seemed very thin to me. There was about 4 inches in the grass at the cabin and ground wasn't frozen underneath. Maybe I could have gone out but I'm not that desperate yet!🤣

1/14/2021 11:51 am  #15

Has anyone been riding or in the area?  Is there any area that is rideable.  I saw on the potter county site someone asked the question if the trails are rideable and was answered they are rideable. Anyone have anymore information.

Board footera